=?big5?b?Q29uZmlndXJlIGFuIE9TUEYgYXJlYSBpbiBpbG9vcGJhY2sgaWYgIA ==?= posted 05/17/2001

Hi;

   Apart from generate more traffic, I could not find any better reason that I
should configure an area in loopback interface.

   Is this the only reason that when configure an area in OSPF implementation?

TIA
Vincent Chong