Lab Question posted 05/17/2001

Hello,

I've just joined the list.  I've a question that I don't _think_
violates the confidentiality agreement ;)

Does anyone know if the workstations provided in the Lab Exam Windows
9x, Windows NT or Unix/Linux-based?

--
Thanks,

Jason Gardiner
Engineering Services
Sprint E|Solutions

"The only thing to prevent what's past is to put a stop to it before it
happens."
 - Sir Boyle Roche