From: Dean, Justin [mailto:Justin.Dean@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 8:26 AM
To: 'ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Bootcamp Lab 8 Demand Circuit question

I am doing lab 8 again and I am running into the problem where I cant keep
the demand circuit from coming up without using a "deny ospf any any" on a
dialer list. I know that this is not allowed. When I debug dialer packets it
just shows me "caused by R6 to 224.0.0.5" but I can't figure out what is
causing it to trigger the ospf traffic. One thing that is strange is that
when it connects it will not send any interesting traffic until the moment
it disconnects then it generates a "224.0.0.5" packet and brings up the
line. Does anyone have an idea what is going on. I already made sure that it
is showing up as a demand circuit and I also shut the serial on R4 just to
make sure it wasnt something with the igrp/ospf redistribution. thanks,

justin