I'm having problems with lab 17.... posted 05/16/2001

I cant get r8 to see the OSPF routes I tried summary address and area range in
ospf on r6 but nothin, I'm also having a tough time redistributing ISIS don't
know what the catch there is, it just ain't workin. Finally I noticed from a
look at the archives that r2 needs NAT on r1 for everybody to see it's routes,
but I don't understand why, shouldn't it be like any other area attached to an
area 0 why are there such problems with these two routers-r1 and r2.
Thanks
Steve