From: Andy Singh [mailto:asingh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 7:28 PM
To: 'ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: OT:Hotel around Irving TX area

Sorry for the off topic message people. I'm going to be taking a PIX class
with Global Knowledge @ their Irving TX site.
the address is
122 West Carpenter Freeway
Unisys Bldg, Ste 510
Irving, TX 75039

Can any 1 in that area suggest any hotels preferably within walkin distance.

Also if anyone whoz taken this class, can comment on this

Andy Singh, CCIE #6821, CCNP, CCDP.
Network Engineer, Slam Dunk Networks
**Please read:
**Please read: