From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
cmingc , beijing
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 9:02 AM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: give the CCIE lab question answer !!

Hello ,

Hello ,all

 I got some question from ccie LAB .
1. ISDN will user pap authentication. use deffient password. (send username
password), only r5 can call r3
2. dhcp: config dhcp in r6 for ring 6, gateway set hsrp address, time
unlimit.
3. NTP service between R4 and R5,R5 provide time resoures ,need
authentication

can u give me some tip or answer ? thanks,
i want pass the ccie lab in beijing on May !

cmingc

--
Best regards,
 beijing                          mailto:ciscoccie@xxxxxxxx