Re: Limiting propogation of a route to a specific area posted 05/04/2001

The only way I can think of would be making all the areas you don't want this route to be present in stub areas. Of course that would also block all other LSA 5's. Another way would be to make that particular area an NSSA and filter the route from leaving the area on the ABR.