From: "Steve Grewal" <steve.grewal@xxxxxxxx>
To: <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 9:53 PM
Subject: Cisco 2511 Terminal Server

> Hello All,
>
> Recently purchased a home lab in efforts to prepare for my CCIE lab,
having some issues configuring my terminal server!  I have verified my
config (on my terminal server as well as my remote router) but the message i
get is as follows when i try to connect from my terminal server to the
remote router:

> TerminalServer>telnet Router1 2001
> Trying Router1 (172.21.1.1, 2001)... Open
>
> It seems as though the session is being established but I am not getting
any type of display!  I would really appreciate if someone could point me to
the right direction for any available papers on this issue or possibly give
me the solution!