token ring errors posted 05/02/2001

I have two routers with token ring interfaces connected to a common ring (ring
3) via a token-ring switch. As long as I stick to ip, everything is fine I can
ping or whatever. When I put srb on it though, it works for about 5-10 minutes
and then I get a message on the switch that says:

 Port 1 disabled (Ring number mismatch detected)
 Port 3 disabled (Ring number mismatch detected)

And everything is hosed. I have tried almost every combination of the
source-bridge bridge-number token-ring-number target-ring-number with no joy.
Any ideas?

Here are my configs:

R1
source-bridge ring-group 100
dlsw local-peer peer-id 170.150.3.1

interface TokenRing0
 ip address 170.150.11.1 255.255.255.0
 ring-speed 4
 multiring all
 source-bridge 3 1 100

R3
source-bridge ring-group 100
dlsw local-peer peer-id 170.150.1.1

interface TokenRing0
 ip address 170.150.11.3 255.255.255.0
 ring-speed 4
 multiring all
 source-bridge 3 1 100

On the Token switch I have:
TrBRF/TrCRF                              ID    Brdg/Rng    Ports
 brf100                                  100    0x01
       crf3                                3       A-0x03   yes
 trbrf-default                          1005    0x0F
       trcrf-default                    1003       0x01     yes

and:

Port  Mode   TrCRF                             TrBRF
  1  Static  crf3                              brf100
  2  Static  trcrf-default                     trbrf-default
  3  Static  crf3                              brf100
  4  Static  trcrf-default                     trbrf-default