Re: Where to Sit the lab? posted 02/08/2001

Have no idea whether it's easier or not at different locations. The issue
for me
and others , is your employer going to pay for you flying halfway around
the world to a different CCIE lab site? I work for Cisco and they won't pay for
doing this. And I a not going to pay thousands of dollars to fly to Brazil
to take
a lab test there in the "hope" that it's easier there.  Which by the way I
really
don't think is that much easier.

  I would strongly discourage trying to find ways around the testing system
and trying to find a site that will be easier to pass at.
Just spend as much time practicing and studying as possible. If you are
ready you will pass no matter where you take the lab. It can be a painful
process getting there but just take it as a learning experience.

  Just my two cents ...

  Kevin