RE: ISDN Backup without the backup interface command? posted 01/29/2001

In trying to use the Demand circuit option I still see the dialer dialing.
Debugging Q931 is see that the dial cause is 224.0.0.5 which is all spf
routers. I thought that using an ospf demand circuit should have suppressed
all LSA's from going across this line. Can someone either explain this
behavior or provide a working config that uses demand circuits and only
comes up when the primary link fails? Any debug outputs would be helpful as
well.

thanks

mike