OSPF - timers spf posted 01/25/2001

I am working on a practice lab that asks me to have OSPF run its process no
more than once every 45 seconds.

r3(config-router)#timers spf ?
  <0-4294967295>  Delay between receiving a change to SPF calculation

r3(config-router)#timers spf 45 ?
  <0-4294967295>  Hold time between consecutive SPF calculations

r3(config-router)#timers spf 45 45 ?
  <cr>

r3(config-router)#timers spf 45 45

Would 'timers 45 45' answer this question correctly?  Thanks.

_______________________________________
Ronnie Royston, CCNP-DP
*Voice Access *Security
Systems Engineer
Global Data Systems, Cisco Systems Gold Partner
Service Beyond the Box.

24x7 Support Line  888-435-7986
 C i s c o S y s t e m s
 Certified Gold Partner