Re: looking for v.35 serial patch and cord posted 01/25/2001

I wouldn't try to setup the same v.35 patch panel and patch cords as the lab.
It's not really worth the effort. Beside which it's pretty easy to figure
out how they
work when you are in the lab. There are a lot of other things that you could
get stuck on in the lab.

  But if you do see a need to go this route I believe there are posting in the
archives of where to buy the patch panels and cables. They do not come cheap.

  Kevin