From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Tomohiro Yoshizawa
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 8:18 PM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: How to connect "4-Wire 56K/64K DSU/CSU"???

Hi everybody!
I bought two Cisco routers (2524 and 2525). Each has
only one WAN modue (4-Wire 56K/64K DSU/CSU). I want to
connect both routers each other, but I don't know how.
The connectors look like same as 10BaseT, but I don't
know whether I can use 10BaseT Ethernet cable cross or
strait to connect them. Or is there any special cable
for this kind of connector? Please help me. Thanks!
Tomo