RE: wfq posted 01/22/2001

Something like below should do what you asked.

interface Ethernet0
 ip address 137.7.50.5 255.255.255.0
 ip policy route-map SET_IP_PREC
!
access-list 120 permit tcp any any eq telnet
access-list 120 permit tcp any any eq ftp
!
route-map SET_IP_PREC permit 10
 match ip address 120
 set ip precedence flash

Here's an exerpt from the DocCD:

Using the ToS bits, you can define up to six classes of service. Other
features configured throughout the network can then use these bits to
determine how to treat the packet in regard to the type of service to grant
it. These other QoS features can assign appropriate traffic-handling
policies including congestion management strategy and bandwidth allocation.
For example, although
IP Precedence is not a queueing method, queueing methods such as weighted
fair queueing (WFQ) and Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED) can use the
IP Precedence setting of the packet to prioritize traffic.

By setting precedence levels on incoming traffic and using them in
combination with the Cisco IOS QoS queueing features, you can create
differentiated service. You can use features such as policy-based routing
(PBR) and CAR to set precedence based on extended access list
classification. These features afford considerable flexibility for
precedence assignment. For example, you can assign precedence based on
application or user, or by destination and source subnetwork.