SSH on the PIX..!! posted 01/19/2001

Hi All,

Is it possible to configure user authentication without using any
authentication servers with SSH on PIX. If yes, how do I go about it, i know
on the router you can give aaa authentication local and define the username
and passwords but on the PIX its not taking the same aaa command.

Would appreciate if you could send me a reply directly aswell.
Best Regards,
Aamir