From: Bernard Omrani [mailto:one@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 11:36 AM
To: 'ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: what is in it for the employer?

A non-technical question:
Is it true that Cisco customers who have a CCIE on their payroll are
entitled to an additional discount by Cisco?

The reason that I am asking this is that my employer does not have any
motivation to help me through this endeavor and a friend told me about this
discount. They think: The more I invest in you, the more others will want
you.

Any ideas?

Bernard