Classical IP with SVC : how to apply traffic parameters posted 01/16/2001

Hi all !

I cannot figure out how to apply traffic parameters when using classical ip and SVCs, such as in the following example :
!
interface ATM0
 ip address 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.0
 no ip directed-broadcast
 pvc ILMI-MANAGEMENT 0/16 ilmi
 pvc SIGNALING 0/5 qsaal
 atm esi-address 123412341234.12
 atm ilmi-keepalive 3
 atm arp-server self
!

As the SVCs are built dynamically, where and how would we specify, for example, that the SVC is "vbr-nrt" ?

Is it possible to do so ?
Thanks,
Patrick.

Patrick.