DLSw - Establishing Broadcast Domains between an Enet and a Token Ring posted 01/12/2001

A couple of days ago, someone asked how you would configure three routers
for DLSw as follows:

 enet-R1--------R2--------R3-token ring
                    /  \
                  /      \
               enet    token ring

Make R2 peer with R1 and R3.  Explorers from the ethernets should not
traverse the token rings and vice versa.  I do not remember a clear answer
being posted, so, I thought I'd post what I've come up with.  Please remark
it this will not work, or there is a better, easier way.  Thanks.

R1:
dlsw local peer 1.1.1.1
dlsw remote 15 tcp 2.2.2.2
dlsw bgroup-list 15 bgroups 1