VoIP question? posted 01/11/2001

Hi all,
I have a router with 2 FXS ports and a seperare analog phone plugged into
each port. If a VoIP call is directed from a remote router to this router
using a destination pattern of say "3189", can I configure the local router
to ring the phones on both FXS ports and establish the call to whichever
handset is picked up first? I'm familiar with the dial-peer configuration to
have one particular port ring but not how to make both ring. Any thoughts?
I've included the current single handset ring configs from both routers
below.

Thanks,
Paul Thomas

Remote Router (2 FXO ports)