Re: DLSw posted 01/10/2001

I have been thinking about it and there is one thing that comes to my mind.
If i define two bridge groups, put ether of Router2 in one bridge group and
ring 1 in bridge group 2 and then define two dlsw bgroup-lists, one
permitting bridge 1 and the other bridge 2 and map them to the remote peer
statements of the two other routers ... will this stop Router 3 from
communicating with the ether of Router 2 and the Ether of Router 1 from
communicating with the ring 1 of router 2. I think it should work ..
unfortunately i dont have the resources to test it out so if someone can
confirm this i will be grateful.

regards
Atif