From: Andrew Chau [mailto:achau@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 6:13 PM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Configure Catalyst 3920

Hi,

I am trying to define two token ring VLANs on a Catalyst 3920 switch and I
will configure DLSW+ on
external router peers to interconnect these two rings (TrCRF).  The
questions are: do I need to define a bridge (TrBRF)
for these two rings? Also, do I have to configure spanning tree protocol
for TrCRF and TrBRF in this case?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew