Re: ipx packet types 4 and 17 posted 01/09/2001

Julie Ann,

Sorry to have confused, but the numbers are hex. So it's still type-20 for
NetBIOS IPX, and type 17 for NCP.

We do just do the normal forwarding for NCP packets, we just don't
have any facilities in IOS to 'do' anything else special (like filtering,
helpering, etc..). Don't even want to go near how we deal with IPX
MLS... ;-O

You're right there again.

Regards

Bernard.