Re: ipx packet types 4 and 17 posted 01/09/2001

Bernard,

So how do we transport NCP communications? Isn't that general file services
and such communications to the
end user? And if the latest is type 14 for NetBios - is it now
type-14-propagation? Are these for Novell 5? Or are
you saying that because NCP is generally to the workstation - that we don't
filter on it - would be kind of messy - so
we don't need to worry about it - just transport it transparently?

Julie Ann