Re: CCBOOTCAMP LABS posted 01/08/2001

If you do a search of this list's archives, you'll find a lot of
recommendations for the labs from CCBootCamp.

I used them myself and I think they're great - they're worth every penny.
The scenarios Marc has put together really get your mind in the place it
needs to be to tackle the issues in the lab. My brain still hurts every
time I see the words "Lab 8". :-)

I won't say I couldn't have passed without them - but without them, it
might have taken a few more attempts at the lab.

Kinton
CCIE #5867