From: Michael King [mailto:kingmi1@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 7:33 PM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ISDN and CHAP

I want to use CHAP on one side of the ISDN link and
not the other.  I used the "ppp chap refuse callin"
command but when I debug it shows that I'm still using
CHAP.  Here are my configs.  I specifically wanted to
use a different name other than the hostname on Router
ONE.  I also didn't want Router TWO to call.  Also,
could this be done by not using Dialer interfaces?

Router ONE
username  TWO password cisco
dialer-list 1 protocol ip permit

interface BRI0