Re: RTP Date Jan. 31-Feb. 1 available for swap posted 01/02/2001

How can you swap your lab dates & I heared that Cisco doesn't allow their
employees or the peoples that work for different
companies to swap
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How this swap realy work ?????

                    "Zeb"
                    <zeb@xxxxxxxx        To:     <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    d.org>               cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     RTP Date Jan. 31-Feb. 1 available for swap
                    nobody@xxxxxx
                    tudy.com

                    01/02/2001
                    12:45 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "Zeb"

Group,

I have had a last minute HUGE conflict that will prevent me from =
attending my Jan 31 lab in RTP.  If anyone has a lab date in Feb, Mar, =
or April for RTP and would be interested in swapping, please e-mail me =
at the address below.  Thanks much.

Zeb Hallock

zhallock@xxxxxxxxx
Cisco Systems