From: Bates, Eric M [mailto:eric.m.bates@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2000 1:56 PM
To: 'Earl Aboytes'
Cc: 'ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: Is there a "correct" answer?

>From my experience, I'd say that the questions are not purposefully
convoluted,
but in some instances there are multiple ways of doing something. In one
case
I asked the proctor "I can do this this way and I can do it that way, which
would you prefer?" He said, "I can't tell you that." I absolutely agree,
though,
that you need to read the test through, as I caught some things in the
second
reading that affected how I had to do some preliminary stuff and had I not
caught
them, I would have been in the same boat.