From: Chan, Echo
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 6:45 PM
To: 'ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: IPX cping filter

Hi All,

What's different between the two access-list:

IPX extended access list 900
    deny 0 10 2 60 2 log
    permit any log

IPX extended access list noping
    deny any 10 2 60 2 log
    permit any log

When I used the first one, I can't filter the cping from network 10 to
network 60. However, the second one work perfectly.

Regards,