Re: Break Key posted 11/25/2000

ctrl-shift-6 then b
----- Original Message -----
From: damien
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2000 10:05 PM
Subject: Break Key

If I have a Telnet Session to a Terminal Server, how do I send a break function to the async line via the Terminal Server for pass recov...........
I have no control over the Terminal Server.......I can only access user it possible ?
"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field" - Niels Bohr