Break Key posted 11/25/2000

Hello,

If I have a Telnet Session to a Terminal Server, how do I send a break function to the async line via the Terminal Server for pass recov...........

I have no control over the Terminal Server.......I can only access user mode........is it possible ?

Damien

"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field" - Niels Bohr