From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
David H. Fu
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2000 6:29 PM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Two 2610 Routers Back-to-Back via T-1 X-Over

Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible to connect two 2610 routers, each equipped
with a WIC that has an integrated channelized T-1 CSU/DSU, back-to-back
using a T-1 x-over.

Is it a valid configuration?  Is there any required signal from the telco
that would make this impossible?   I tried different framing and linecode
combinations,
but no luck.

I was using the VWIC-2MFT-DI which has two RJ-48 ports on it.  It was
supposed to have to ability to do drop-and-insert of DS0s onto a PBX.  For
now I'm just hoping to test out basic connectivity without using a line
simulator.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Dave