Re: OSPF area 0 summarization question posted 11/05/2000

Good Q.  I have ignored these /32's but they have been sitting in the back of my
head as a great little lab Q.  I can't try it right now but I am sure an area
range will aggregate for a non backbone area just not so sure about area 0.
Anybody running a FR area 0 lab they can try?

R\Davo

"Steve McNutt" <lpd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>@groupstudy.com on 11/04/2000 05:17:13 PM

Please respond to "Steve McNutt" <lpd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent by:  nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx