RE: Understanding ISDN Dial Backup posted 08/29/2000

Only problem with dialer watch-list is that you have to use a
static floating route. This breaks the lab rule of no static routes.
So don't know that this would be a good solution. But if this what
the question asks I guess the safest is to ask the proctor if you can
do this. My guess is no.

  - Kevin