From: Derek Buelna [mailto:dameon@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2000 2:35 AM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: bootcamp lab 2

Hi,

On lab 2, my configs match Marcs very closely. However, I'm trying to
figure
out why the ip split horizon on R2's serial interface is there.

I don't know why I would want R2 to advertise routes that it has learned
through serial 0 back out serial 0.

I think I've got (probably don't though) everything working but I don't
have
that configured. My routing tables seem to be correct. I must be missing
something.

Hmm..

-Derek