From: Scott <trig@xxxxxxx>
To: "Earl Aboytes" <earl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Hank Leung" <hank1979@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RE: CCIE #6093]
Date: 12 Aug 00 09:14:28 PDT

I think you guys have done enough celebrating its time to pick the books back
up and start on that Design CCIE:)

Scotty

"Earl Aboytes" <earl@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Congratulations Hank. I am quite impressed that you are in the under 21 category. I knew you were going to pass when I saw you come in for troubleshooting. You looked so calm. Way to go. I am very happy for you.

Earl Aboytes CCIE #6097
Senior Technical Conultant
GTE Managed Solutions
805-381-8817