Re: Cisco 3000 Router posted 08/03/2000

Wes,
  Also, if it still doesn't work, try using a win95 machine instead of
WinNT if that's what you're using, they really suck for breaking into
routers (no e-mails please... ;-).  WinNT machines have various break
sequences and they never seem to work, but work first try with a win95
machine.  Haven't tried it with win98.

B.