T1 PRI question posted 08/03/2000

Hi,

I have a T1 PRI line (Cisco 3640 router), ISDN dials in and dials out no
problem but analog doesn't work (users can't access using modem). When they
dial the number, it gives busy signal. I run some debug and found out that
the call didn't make to the router at all. Any idea what's wrong? (I
configured "isdn incoming-voice modem")

Thanks a lot.

Zhen Cai