Re: RIP Authentication problem posted 06/25/2000

I'm guessing you pasted the config back in after removing it but there is
one command that doesn't show up in the config but is part of the
process:  ip key config-key    Please let me know if this is it so I can
add it to my list of things to remember when I go into the lab on
Monday...

Brian