Re: Post Graduate programme in Networking posted 05/22/2000

It is Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia.   Don't know anything
else beyond that on their program.

Ron Fuller, CCIE #5851, CCDP, CCNP-ATM, CCNP-Security, MCNE
3X Corporation
rfuller@xxxxxx

                    Brian Hescock
                    <bhescock@xxx        To:     rajkumarr <rajkumarr@xxxxxxx>
                    co.com>              cc:     "'ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'"
                    Sent by:             <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    nobody@xxxxxx        Subject:     Re: Post Graduate programme in
                    tudy.com             Networking

                    05/22/00
                    04:36 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    Brian Hescock

Yes, there's one in Nova Scotia, Canada I believe.  At least there was a
year or two ago and Cisco had an affiliation with them.  You should be
able to do some web searches and find them or via www.cisco.com

Brian