From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of David
H. Brown
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2000 6:54 PM
To: 'Adwait Tare'; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: TR VLANs

I had an opportunity to set these up a few months ago at the local Cisco
office.  The VLANs are very straight forward, and it uses a simple menu
interface.  It will take you about 3 minutes to decipher it.  However, I did
not see a reference to T/R switching on the CCIE web site, has anyone else?
Hope this helps!

David
(RTP Lab 6/15)