NetBIOS broadcast posted 05/09/2000

Hi all
We are running an application which causes too much NetBIOS broadcasts,and
in order to have that application run across the WAN the pevious network
guy here ran transparent bridging across al the LAN and WAN links,
Its basically a NetBIOS based application running on OS2 and called Cambar
Can we use some other bridging techniques such as DLSW+ to reduce the
number of broadcasts in the entire WAN and LAN infrastructure
Any feedback or hints would be apprecaiteable

Thanks
Abdul