OSPF Routing posted 05/04/2000

You need to summarize the 30-bit and 28-bit subnets to a 24-bit subnet with
static route. Check the case study on P.730 of Doyle's Routing TCP/IP. That
may help.

Weidong Yan

---------------------- Forwarded by Weidong Yan/Markham/IBM on 05/03/2000

"Ben Rife" <brife@xxxxxxxxxx> on 05/01/2000 04:31:24 PM