RE: My HUGE CCIE Lab... posted 05/02/2000

On Tue, 2 May 2000, Rob Ehlers wrote:

> Ah, another helpful individual... thanks so much for your comments as
> well. It is really great to know how many truely helpful people there are
> on the list.
>
> On Tue, 2 May 2000, Scott Morris wrote:
>
> > No offense intended, but that's not $15k worth of equipment on the used
> > market...

I tend to agree with Scott, but the true test of its worth is to see if it
attracts any bids at that price.  It very well might.  Every sixty seconds,
according to P. T. Barnum, there's another potential buyer.

Someone pursuing certification with that amount of cash at their disposal
would be better off spending it on one of the boot camp type offerings.
With that type of cash they could go twice.

As far as putting the gear into service, it's kind of an eclectic mix
not likely to appeal to any one entity.

In any case, it should be listed in the "for sale" message list and not
here, where such listings take on the aroma of Hormel's canned lunch meat.

--
Jay Hennigan  -  Network Administration  -  jay@xxxxxxxx
NetLojix Communications, Inc.  NASDAQ: NETX  -  http://www.netlojix.com/