Static Nsap-address posted 04/13/2000

I have been working with ATM for the past few days and can succesfully configure PVC's and LANE. My problem comes when I try to create a nsap-address. When I manually create a 40 octet nsap-address it does not seem to register with the switch.

If I use the "atm esi-address" I have no problem using map-groups or arp server.

Is there any trick to creating a manual nsap-address?