From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Henry Steuart
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2000 4:17 PM
To: Ryan B; stanley_seow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: OSPF into IGRP

Ryan

Sorry to be obstinate, but as anyone who has completed Geotrain's [now
Global Knowledge] ANEW1 will tell you, the summary addresses DO work when
redistributing OSPF into IGRP.  This is [one of the things] they are
designed to do.  At least under 11.2(15).

As you correctly assert, summary addresses can ALSO be used to summarize
INTO ospf at an ASBR.

I know of AT LEAST 2 CCIEs on this list that can confirm this for you.....

Regards
Henry Steuart
CCSI #97174