R3 has 3 interfaces:
S0 : 129.45.80.4 /30
E0 : 129.45.80.48 /30
S1 : 129.45.80.128 /29

router igrp 100
net 129.45.0.0
passive-interface e0
passive-interface s1

On R3, when I "sh ip route", I see R2's loopback in my table. Why? I thought by "passive-int lo 0", I wouldn't see it?

2nd Question:

If I run OSPF on R3's S1 interface, will I be able to redistribute that into IGRP since it is a /29 ?

Please explain, it's been a long day and I'm not thinking straight.

Thanks,
Ben