RE: Bridging Vines. posted 07/21/1999

Ian:

Where is your "interface BVI" ?????  You have to configure a BVI interface
and apply a VINES metric to it if you want to use IRB.  If you want to just
bridge VINES:

bridge 1 protocol ieee
interface e0
bridge-group 1
interface e1
bridge-group 1

With the above config you don't have to worry about IRB and BVI interfaces.

Gary