Re: Route Maps posted 07/12/1999

Thanks Pam, I caught that after I sent the question out.  I applied the map to
the ethernet interface of RouterC.  After doing that I still get the same
result, packets destined for 10.10.42.X (a.a.a.a)  go out RouterC s0.

As a test I removed 170.100.42.X from the OSPF configuration.  I put a static
route in routerB.  RouterB could ping 10.10.42.241 no problem.  A ping from
routerC to 10.10.42.241 failed???

--
Bill Carter

Favorite Quote