Cat3550 high CPU utilization [1:15620] posted 07/19/2004

Hello,
one of my Cat3550s is showing around 54% of cpu utilization.  I moved about
20 users off the switch to lower the load, so 20 ports are free.  Also I
rebooted the switch after hours but stil 54 % cpu utilization.  Is it a
hardware problem ?
Regards,
Jacek